The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
U.S. Custom Stickers
Copyright © 2016 U.S. Custom Stickers. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2016 U.S. Custom Stickers. All rights reserved.
- All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by U.S. Custom Stickers. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of U.S. Custom Stickers or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
- Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. U.S. Custom Stickers and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if U.S. Custom Stickers believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of U.S. Custom Stickers and its subsidiaries.
- Site Artists
- Artists who sign up and create a store on the U.S. custom Stickers artist page are solely responsible for all images and creations they submit. U.S. Custom Stickers reserves the right to remove any images, creations, or designs for any reason. Artist are solely responsible for responding to any copyright and/or trademark violations and are fully responsible for any legal action that may arise from using illegally copied material. All work must be original and use legally obtained clipart, pictures, and any images used. U.S. Custom Stickers reserves the right to terminate any artist store for any copyright and/or trademark infringements. Artists retain intellectual property rights, trademarks, and copyrights for their images as allowed by law. Customers will not be able to edit artist designs and designs will remain unchanged unless edited by the artist. Artists are giving U.S. Custom Stickers permission to use their designs for sale in any way across any marketplace.
- Shipping & Delivery
- U.S. Custom Stickers usually ships free and on the same business day. Other factors such as out of stock items or orders placed after 2PM may delay your shipping time. U.S. Custom Stickers also uses Naked Shipping, meaning we use the least amount of packaging material possible. U.S. Custom Stickers reserves the right to charge shipping on any item and amend any shipping charges in case of any extra charges incurred for shipping an item.
- Return Policy
- You may purchase merchandise from this Web site by using any one of the payment options listed in (link to Payment Options). U.S. Custom Stickers reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice to you. U.S. Custom Stickers will issue refunds upon receipt of returned item and will exchange for an item of equal value if the original item is returned in good condition. U.S. Custom Stickers reserves the right to deny any return or exchange.